Date of Birth: February 04, 1973
Place of Birth: Orsk, Russia
Service: Israel Defense Forces, 1998-2000
Job Title: MNS, CCS, RN. Date of registration (examination): 09/10/98
2010 – To present – Head of Clinical Instructors and Professional Development of team in Oncology and Hemato-oncology Division, Rambam Medical Center, Haifa, Israel.
2010 – To present – Clinical Instructor in Medical Simulation Centre, Max Stern Yezreel Valley College, Nursing Faculty.
2007 – to present – Coordinator of Critical Care Guidance and Training of Staff in Bone Marrow Transplantation /Haemato –Oncology Department, Rambam Medical Center, Haifa, Israel.
Period of Employment
05/2000 – to present –R.N Blood Marrow Transplantion/Haemato –Oncology Department, Rambam Medical Center, Haifa, Israel.
08/1999- R.N, Internal Department, Rambam Medical Center, Haifa, Israel
10/1998- 04/2000- R.N, Military Hospital, Israel Defense Forces.
The BMT/ Haemato-oncology unit is a 26-bedded isolation unit:
- Knowing the philosophy, purpose, objectives, policies & standards of the hospital
- Prepare, administer & supervise patient care for each assigned patient, furthermore applying scientific principles in performing complex procedures & techniques
- Providing care and support to patients undergoing chemotherapy regimes in preparation for bone marrow transplantation.
- Care of patients during autologous and allogeneous bone marrow transplantation.
- Education of patients and relatives regarding their illness.
- Maintaining strict isolation nursing for all patients in adherence with ward policy.
- Provide intensive, thorough & holistic care to the patient by continuously observing patients, evaluating their symptoms, reactions & progress, reports & records accordingly.
- Assists the nurse in charge in the overall management & coordination of patient care, exercising judgment in the delegation of duties in the non-professionals as wells as assisting physicians as needed in the actual treatment of patients & on other surgical procedures performed in the unit.
- Initiate good relations with the multidisciplinary team, other employees
- Clinical instructor of staff ( new and senior) and students
- Coordination of clinical instructors activities in oncology/hemato-oncology division, include day care wards and hospitalities departments
Hematology – Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, Chronic Myeloblastic Leukemia, Chronic Lymphoblastic Leukemia, Multiple Myeloma, Myelodisplastic Syndrome, Myelofibrosis, Aplastic Anemia, Thalassemia Major, Hodgkin Lymphoma, Non Hodgkin Lymphoma, Thrombophilia, Venous Thromboembolism, Hemophilia A/B, Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation, Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura, Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Neurology – Cerebrovascular Accident Seizure, Head & Spinal Cord Injury, Intracranial Infections
Cardiovascular – Congestive Heart Failure, Arrhythmias, Cardial Effusion and Tamponade
Respiratory – Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Emphysema, Respiratory Infections, Pulmonary Embolism, Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome, Pneumothorax, Haemothorax, Pleural effusion, Diffuse Alveolar Hemorrhage
Nephrology – Acute Renal Failure
Infectious- Severe Sepsis and Septic Shock
Others: Liver Disturbances, Graft versus Host Disease, Venous-occlusive Disease, Hemorhagic Cystitis, Pancreatitis, Tumor Lysis, Diabetes, Diabetic Ketoacidosis, Appendicitis, Paralytic Ileus, Perforation, Tephlitis
2003-2006- A Master Degree, with honors, Ben-Gurion University in Negev, Israel
1994-1998- Bachelor of in Social and Life sciences, with success, in Zefat College, Bar- Ilan University, Israel
2007- Clinical preceptor study, (200 hours). Training Center, Rambam Medical Center, Haifa, Israel
2001-2002- Advanced Critical Care, ( 900 hours) , Training Center, Rambam Medical Center, Haifa, Israel
1994-1998- Registered General g Study, Rivka Ziv Nursing College, Zefat, Israel
Additional Professional Education
04/2011- Active Participation at the 4th ESO-EONS Master class in Oncology, Switzerland
2010- ACLS, Magen David Adom in Israel in cooperation with Rambam Medical Center Cooperation
2008- Course of GCP and the Management of Clinical Research, Welfare and Health Sciences Faculty, Haifa University
2008- General Management for Senior Oncology, School of Management, Open University in cooperation with Oncology Society
2000- Course of Public Administration (Health System Management), Zefat College, Bar-Ilan University
Additional professional/educational activity
2011- Item Writer for Government Licensing Exam in Register Nursing and Advanced Nursing Specialization, Nurse Division, Ministery of Health, Israel
2009- to present- Lecturer for Oncology and Hematology Course in Max Stern Yezreel Valley College, (Academic generic program).
2008- to present- Examiner in Government Licensing Exam by Medical Simulation for Advanced Specialization in Oncology and Critical Care
2008- to present- Lecturer for Oncology Course in DR.Zaide College of Nursing, Haifa, Israel (generic program for register nurse students)
2007- to present- Licensed Clinical Instructor in BMT and Hematology Critical Care Unit, Rambam Medical Center, Haifa, Israel
2004- to present- Lecturer in Oncology Course for Advanced Oncology Nursing, Training Center for Nurses, Rambam Medical Center, Haifa, Israel
2004- to present- Tutor by PBL method in Course of Advanced Oncology Nursing
(The subject: Autologous/ Allogeneic BMT and its complications).
Training Center for Nurses, Rambam Medical Center, Haifa
2002- to present- Development and Activating of Clinical Journal Club in BMT and Hemato-oncology Unit, Rambam Medical Center, Haifa, Israel
06/2010- The Annual Congress of The Israeli Oncology Society, Co-author, “The Clinical Guidelinces for Early Recognition and Treatment of Severe Sepsis and Septic Shock (Adaptation for BMT Patients and Neutropenic Patients Ongoing Intensive High Dose Chemotherapy)”, Oral Presentation.
06/2009- The Annual Congress of The Israeli Oncology Society, Co-author,
“Clinical Instructors: From Teaching and Guidance to Leadership”, Oral Presentation
04/2009- Co-author of Oral Presentation in 25th Meeting of the European Blood and Marrow Transplantation Nurses Group, Gothenburg, Sweden, “Clinical Instructors: From Teaching and Guidance to Leadership”,
03/2005 Co-author of two posters in 21st Meeting of the European Blood and Marrow Transplantation, Prague, Czech Republic:
1. Compatibility of total parenteral nutrition, drug and blood
products infusions: charts adapted to the BMT unit according to
stage of treatment.
2. Guidelines for optimal drug administration in patients
undergoing Bone Marrow Transplantation.
03/2003 Co-author of poster in 19th Meeting of the European Blood and Marrow Transplantation, Istanbul, Turkey “The standing orders for independent symptom management and medication use by the nursing team without doctor’s instruction in the BMT and Hematology”
Membership in Professional Society
- Israeli Oncology Society
- European Oncology Society